Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Anyone Reading this Blog?

Hi everyone. I have been blogging, squidooing.

Is anyone reading, blogging or doing anything else? We are planning the reunion for September 6 2009. The time and date will be added later. Virginia, Dan and me Margie are hosting this year.

I hope this blog is being sent to everyone as to be able to keep up with this growing family.

As you may have read we have another addition to the family that was added in a comment post. Jennifer Marylina granddaughter had her baby boy named Bayne on April 9, 2009, 7 lbs. 5 oz.

Please leave comments and news of the your family here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm reading it! Virginia still without internet from storm. Check out my blog on short Bible lessons. I have posted two more! Hope to have more time coming up in the next few weeks to work on this and others! Hi everyone!

Paydot